Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to The House that Eusebio Built

Hello, one and all. Today, April 6th, 2009 marks the beginning of a new Houston Sports Blog, The House that Eusebio Built. With today being opening day and all, I will start the column off with a bold prediction...The Astros will be a playoff team this year. I don't say this as a eternally optimistic, uniformed fan. I truly believe this team is highly underrated, and will shock all of the 'experts' out there by winning the National League Central.

That's all for now, but stay tuned. In the near future, the site will improve, I will be posting just about every day (at least once), and we will make this the number one sports website in Houston. Heck, it might already be that, considering there ain't a whole lot of competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Scotty Spiegel is a freelance writer/blogger/broadcaster based out of Houston, Texas. Some of his work can be viewed at youtube.com/sspiegel024

This will be where credits go

You'll see...