Last night, health/laziness issues kept me from posting, but if I would've written something I would have said, "The Astros are a Team Without Swagger". After tonight, however, it's tough to write that. There was a bases loaded situation with one out where they came out with nothing, but c'mon, a win is a win-especially against the red hot Dodgers.
To be honest, I didn't get to watch most of the last two games (working two jobs will do that to you), but that loss of swagger column is just gonna have to wait. I will even hold off on the lineup column... at least until they lose the next 2. Michael Bourn should still be leading off, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- SN's
- Scotty Spiegel is a freelance writer/blogger/broadcaster based out of Houston, Texas. Some of his work can be viewed at youtube.com/sspiegel024
This will be where credits go
You'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment